Final Presentation Boards

 My final presentation boards use a combination of images and construction documents, to portray my project, and the process that I took to get me to this point. After presenting these boards, and just looking them over myself, I think the biggest disappointment that I have with them is that I didn't have a larger overall site plan. I think that if I had this larger on the plans it would have been easier to convey my process in which I used the site itself to design my building. Overall I was extremely happy with my end product, and I was satisfied with how it turned out. I know I still have work that I can do to improve the project, and that there is always developments that can change the project, and I look forward to the challenge.



No comments:

Post a Comment