Elevations
One of the main advantages to using revit, is that the any changes that you make in the floor plans are reflected in all other views in the set of plans. Once the floor plans are created, and all of the information is input in the correct order, the elevations basically build themselves. Below are some examples of the elevations that I have created from my project.

This is a view of the North Elevation. I struggled with the materials for this space, and once I saw it in the elevation views, and 3d view, I liked the idea of using glazing for the exterior. I decided to cover the building in glazing, except for the 2 square amenity spaces which have a diagonal concrete strip at the top that brings our eye towards the entrance at the center tower. 
The above plan is the South Elevation for my space. This shows the exterior glazing as well as the concrete strip that takes our eye toward the 2 side enterances of the space. These enterances can also be seen in the first floor plan. 
West Elevation

East Elevation


No comments:

Post a Comment