Site Plans
The image above is a schematic site plan for the space. you can see that I have added my building to the site as well as the outlines for the town-homes and office spaces that are on the outskirts of either side of the space. You can also se the placements of some of the other on site amenities, that will be further described below.

Prior to taking this course I had only used revit on one other project, and my site plan for that project was minimal at best. For this project I decided that I wanted to learn more about the site plan process in revit before I started so, I watched as many on-line tutorials as possible before I started. 
This is a plan view of my Site Plan. As you can see, the condo space is in the center of the site, and is surrounded by townhomes to the north, and retail/ office spaces to the south. In this view you can also see that I have added an amphitheater to the eastern corner of the site, and it was built into the ground. This site was elevated to match the height of the existing levee, and beneath the first level is a two story parking garage that serves as all of the parking area for the entire site including all of its amenities.  

In this view of the site you can see that I have linked my building model. I think this gives a good feel of what the end product of the site will be. I have also added, tennis courts, basketball courts, sand volleyball courts, and a pool to the site, for more on site amenities. In this view you can also see a water feature near the main entrance. 

As stated earlier in this blog post, I was not all that familiar with the site layouts in revit, but I learned, and I feel that my site/ building sections turned out pretty well. I think that there is a good amount of detail in the plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment